IN THE MATTER OF A MINOR 2No. 4506 of 1994
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE IN NORTHERN IRELAND
OFFICE OF CARE AND PROTECTION
IN THE MATTER OF DANYA ELIZABETH MARY CRAIG
AND IN THE MATTER OF THE GUARDIANSHIP OF INFANTS ACT 1886 AS AMENDED BY S15 PART 4 OF THE FAMILY LAW REFORM (N.I.) ORDER, 1997
I, Karen Craig, of 11 Grovefield Streeet, Belfast, aged eighteen years and upwards make oath and say as follows:-
1. I am the Respondent in the above entitled matter and make this Affidavit in reply to the Applicant's Affidavit in support of his application herein.
2. I am the mother of the minor, the subject of these proceedings, namely, Danya Elizabeth Mary Craig who was born on 16th January 1990.
3. It is not correct, as the Applicant alleges at paragraph 2 of his Affidavit, that we cohabited at any time during out relationship. In fact after an incident involving the Applicant on 11th July, 1991 I applied for a non-molestation Order against
IN THE MATTER OF A MINORIN THE MATTER OF DAYNA ELIZABETH MARY CRAIG (A MINOR)
I, Frederick Dane, of 41a Mount Merrion Gardens, Belfast, unemployed, aged 21 years and upwards, make Oath and say as follows:
1. I am the natural father of the child, Dayna Elizabeth Mary Craig, who was born on the 16th of January 1990, and I make this Affidavit in support of my Application for access to the said child.
2. The Respondent (who is the child's mother) and I, formed a relationship in or about February 1989. We did not live together until the Respondent became pregnant with our child, Dayna, and although our relationship continued until approximately February 1991, we only cohabited for a short time.
3. Dayna was born on the 16th of January 1990, and I was present at the birth. My name also appears on her Birth Certificate as her natural father.
4. The Respondent already had a child from a previous relationship, namely Lauren Craig, who was born on the 16t